LMI is a national management communications consulting firm based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada providing Crisis Preparation, Media Training, Communications and Reputation Strategy, Speaker Preparation and TV Production.
The primary goal of the LMI’s CREDible Spokesperson Training Program is to build skill and confidence in the ability to present key messages effectively under public and media scrutiny.
- Individual Media Coaching – 2 to 4 hours
- Group Media Training – 7 hours
- Message Development and Media Training Proofing – Varies
- Refresher Workshops – 3 – 4 hours
Speed in responding to a crisis is more essential than ever and effective responses are often counter intuitive. Making it up as you go can be a recipe for disaster and in an instant lose you all the goodwill you’ve built as an organization.
- Crisis Communications Planning
- Crisis Training: Individual and Group workshops – 7 hours
- 24/7 On Call Crisis Service
- Instant TV News Service for Emergency Response Drills
Trust and credibility are the foundation of reputation and central to social license. Reputation is at stake whenever company employees engage in a conversation with stakeholders and thus impact social license.
- Message development
- Quotes and Sound Bites<l/i>
- Non-verbal Presentation Skills
- Presentation Tools
LMI special additional offer is it’s extensive TV News and documentary production experience. The advent of YouTube makes it more essential than ever that spokespeople are aware of their non-verbal presentation.